Friday, October 31, 2008

November Kit...and Contest!

Here is the November kit, revealed a little early...
The contents are listed at the left, hope you like it!!!!



******UPDATED CONTEST HERE******
And for the November contest...
I wanted to start doing monthly contests, so the one for November is to simply use your kit! You can use the October kit (which I still have a few left!) or the November kit, just make your layouts feature 80% of the kit. You have until 11:59 p.m. CST on November 30th to get your creations to me. Please send them to Pam@kraftgirlkits.com. The winner will receive a future month's kit. I have some other goodies to giveaway, so there may be more than one winner. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!



I will be posting the design team creations this weekend, so check back. Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Shel said...

I'm soooooo super excited! Hoping to receive the kit soon!

Lydia Siegel said...

Love the kit! Im ready to get my order in. Will be doing that tomorrow!

Rileysmom said...

I can't wait to get this kit and participate in the contest!

brigid16 said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This kit screams Brigid!!!! I CAN"T wait to get it!!!! YAAY!!!

Mrs. Weddle said...

the KIT is AWSOME so excited to start using it. WAY fast shipping you go girl. and the Candy was a nice treat