Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jakki Weddle

Meet our second guest designer for October, Jakki Weddle.So I don't have any recent photos of me without my sunglasses...true Cali girl addicted to expensive shades ;) And can't go anywhere with out them. I'm a Mom to a beautiful 2 year old going on 4 (that's what she tells me) opinionated little girl. And married to a guy who lets me buy lots of expensive paper. My scrapbooks are my journals, a way to tell my story (or daughters story) . Photographs, paper, and pen. I was always the kid who toted around way too many crayons, markers, a sketchbook, and a camera. I got a degree in Fine Arts. My style is an accumulation of edgy traditionalism... nothing is sacred... but all is considered. And I love using scraps!!!
Here are the projects Jakki made with the kit:




Check out more of Jakki's work HERE.

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

FABULOUS LOS!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

These are just fabulous PPs for Jakki to work with! And I adore the little face and how long her hair is growing!! What a great set!

Mrs. Weddle said...

ahh thanks

Shel said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, Jakki! Love your layouts!

Kelly said...

Nice to meet you Jakki! Your work is lovely! Thank you so much for the inspiration!