Sunday, November 2, 2008

Guest Designer pages...

I had some seriously awesome guest designers this month and they totally rocked the kit! Here are some of their pages: "Gone" by Helen Croft
"Sweet Pumpkin" by Helen Croft

"Cool Couple" by Helen Croft
"True Buds" by Pam Callaghan
"Our Time Together" by Pam Callaghan
"Beautiful Fall Day" by Pam Callaghan

"Charge" by Lisa Truesdell

Lisa used painters tape to mask off a frame, then sprayed the mist directly on the kraft cardstock. When I was putting together the kit, I was thinking the mist for the chipboard frames, but I LOVE how she used the mist! How clever!
Don't worry, there are more layouts coming...so keep checking back:)


4 comments:

Shel said...

I luuuuuuv these layouts! I can't wait to use the mist on something. It just looks so fun! Gotta find some pics to compliment the colors in these papers now!

Rileysmom said...

Wow awesome guest designers this month!!!!

KariAnnS said...

fabulous layouts by fabulous designers with a fabulous kit!

Kathy said...

I am loving all of them... but I have to say, I ALWAYS love Helen's pages... she is my inspiration!!!