Thursday, October 30, 2008

More sneak peeks and things to share!

So I promised you some projects with scraps, and I had made this really cute little tag, but now I can't find it! I think it is in the mess on my scrap table somewhere. Anyways, here are a couple cards I made with the scraps from my kit.

I am in love with the new Prima Lollipop flowers, so I decided to replicate them on my own. I cut 5 circles using my circle cutter, distressed the edges and crumpled the circles up. Then I used leftover bling, rub-ons, and embroidery floss to add some finishing touches to the flower. Pretty easy!

Here is another card I made using scraps...

Here is another layout by Becky Bush:
And some more sneak peeks for November....


So far, the projects I have received from the design team have been amazing! I love this kit, can't wait to share everything with you! A couple more days!!!! We are going to have a fun contest in November too, so excited!!!!

6 comments:

Shel said...

Contests? I love contests!! Can't wait to receive my November kit!!! I'm already swirling with ideas for these colors!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I am so loving your scraps and have a few left over that I would LOVE to use to make those circle flowers! GREAT idea...As for the sneaky peeks - I can't wait to see the whole thing and get my kit! :)

KariAnnS said...

I recognize those faces :) It looks like a great kit Pam!

Lydia Siegel said...

Fabulous cards and awesome new sneak peeks!

Rileysmom said...

I am loving your cards....FYI my birthday is in January...lol

brigid16 said...

I am loving your sneak peeks!!!!
Your card is fabulous!!!!!!!!