Sunday, October 5, 2008

Meet Cheryl Nelson...

Meet 1 of our 3 fabulous guest designers, Cheryl Nelson. I am 47 years old and love life! I have five children, two married, one in college, and two still at home. I have THE CUTEST grandsons in the history of the world and I am expecting a granddaughter at the end of December. My husband and I have been married 26 years. I love to spend time with my family. My happiest days are when we are together just playing and hanging out. I also loooooove to read. Books have been my good friends for a very long time. I became an obsessive scrapbooker as soon as I picked up the hobby, three and a half years ago.
Here are Cheryl's projects she made with the October kit:




I love how she used the butterflies and the embroidery floss!!

I can't wait to introduce you to the other girls, so stay tuned!! I will also be posting some fun little things you can make with the scraps with the kit AND sharing some cute projects from some of the customers (you girls are fast!!!!).

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!


4 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

Cheryl fabulous layouts as always!

Shel said...

Love Cheryl's layouts!
They are so pretty!

Mel Place said...

hi cheryl it been awhile....still love your work!!

Kelly said...

Beautiful work Cheryl.......thank you for sharing!