Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Keandra Perkins-Willis


Meet the last of our guest designers for October, Keandra Perkins-Willis...
My name is Keandra Perkins-Willis and I was born, raised, ran from and returned to New Orleans, Louisiana! I am the wife of John (who actually prays to God each night for continued creativity for his wife...how sweet is THAT?!?). I am the mother of six children: three from my womb (Jamani-17;Ahmad-12; and Keanohn-10 months) and three who came with my husband package (Aaron-21;John Jr.-20; and Engela-17). In my alternate life I'm a postal worker but my dream is to grow up to be Heidi Swapp!





You can check out more of Keandra's fabulous work HERE.

Thanks to our fabulous designers!!! Tomorrow I will start posting some pages that customers have created-they rock!!!

6 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

BEAUTIFUL WORK! Thanks for sharing your amazing layouts with us!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

WOW! these LOs POP right off the screen! excellent work!! Pam - you rocked on picking a terrific DT for this October kit!!

Shel said...

OMG! Keandra is sooo super talented! Amazing layout!

Kelly said...

Woo Wee Keandra.....BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us, the inspiration is terrific!

Mel Place said...

beautiful work and hi keandra

Jaime Lynne said...

Can you be any more gorgeous!?! Seriously. And your scrapping never ceases to amaze me!