Sunday, November 16, 2008

I just wanted to share these pages from some of our customers...you girls are amazing me with this kit!!!
Here is a page from Brigid Christianson: I love the bird and how she cut the chipboard frame in half-clever girl!
These 2 are from Becky Bush:
Love how she did the keys here and kept the word strips whole!
Love these pictures and how she did that little touch of patterned paper on the edges.
This is from Lydia Siegel:
Love the cute pictures and the flowers cut from the patterned paper!
Thanks for sharing girls!
Hope everyone is working on the November Contest and having a fabulous weekend!!! I will be posting a sneak peek for December pretty soon!

2 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

I cant wait for the sneak peek!

christy mom of 3 beautiful girls said...

these ladies are very talented..