Sunday, November 30, 2008

December is here!!!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!!! We had a great time at Disney World and are now ready to get in the holiday spirit! Before I reveal the December kit, I want to share the winners of the November contest with you all: The grand prize winner goes to Brigid Christianson, who will receive the January kit as her prize!I couldn't pick just one winner, so Lydia Siegel will be getting a Scenic Route Garland Collection pack.I couldn't even narrow it down to 2, so Michelle Stankevicius will be getting a Basic Grey Wassail card kit!
Thanks so much to everyone who played and check out the December contest at the top right of the blog!!!
Now to the December kit...this kit is packed with festivity! I hope you all love it as much as me! The contents of the kit are listed to the left.The designers for December came up with SO MANY fabulous projects, I am just going to share them slowly, here are some of the layouts they did: "Santa Kitty" by Pam Callaghan
"December 24th" by Pam Callaghan

"Holiday Santa Hat" by Pam Callaghan
"My Holiday Wish" by Kari Ann Sweeney
"Holiday Cheer" by Kari Ann Sweeney
"Holiday Baking" by Danielle Holsapple
"Let it Snow" by Helen Croft

With my kit, I decided to make Christmas cards. I am going to include a list of instructions on how to make the cards in each kit. Keep checking the blog because I will show each card close up!
Whew, that was a long post! I will share some more DT work in a few days, and kits will ship maybe Tuesday, but more than likely on Wednesday!

4 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

First of all, THANKS SO MUCH! Im so surprise to have won something. Congrats to the other winners as well! Loving the Dec. Kit and FABULOUS LAYOUTS as always!

P.S
Pam do I need to message you my address??

SnapScrapRepeat said...

WTG! COngrats to the KGK Nov. winners - those LOs were awesome!! I think the Dec kit is just what I need to get me in the holiday mood!

Shel said...

Thanks, Pam! I'm thrilled! Now, does this mean I need to make a card? LOL!!!!!!!

brigid16 said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I am so excited!!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!
Congrats to Lydia and Shel too!!