Thursday, November 20, 2008

And the winner is...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:14
Timestamp: 2008-11-20 17:51:29 UTC
Alecia said...
What a great kit, looks like fun!!I am so very thankful for my family and friends... I can't imagine my life without them!!Thanks so much for the chance too!!
November 18, 2008 4:31 PM
Congratulations Alecia!! Send your address to Pam@kraftgirlkits.com and I will send the card kit your way!
Thanks everyone for your responses and for playing along!
***For Subscribers***
For any new subscribers this month, your bill will be going out within the next week to get your December payment and get you started on the recurring payments.
Also, for customers with blogs, if you want them linked here, send me an e-mail or leave a comment with your blog link and I will list our customers blogs here!

1 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Oh WOW, I can't believe it!! Thank you so very much!!!

Just emailed my info too!!