Sunday, September 14, 2008

We have a winner...


byondbzr said...
I'm a freak for Fall,I always have been! I love the colors,smells,foods,activities,and holidays... I love wearing a sweater,jeans,and a pair of boots...I love putting pumpkin and squash in EVERYTHING!
September 12, 2008 2:51 PM
Go ahead and send me your address to Pam@kraftgirlkits.com and I will get this kit mailed off to you!
Thanks everyone for your comments!!! I will be giving away one of the October kits, and will let you know how you can get your chance in a few days...so look back here soon.
I am mailing off the October kits tomorrow to 3 fabulous scrappers who have agreed to be guest designers for October, I am SOOOOO excited to see what they do with them. As soon as I get them, I will post their sneak peeks!

5 comments:

Shel said...

Congrats to the winner! WTG, girl!!!

Lydia Siegel said...

Congrats!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

One lucky winner there! THose labels are just SO adorable too, I have to say!

byondbzr said...

WOOHOO!! Thank you so much,I can't wait to get my hands on it all!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Congrats Rebecca!! :)
Rae