Saturday, September 20, 2008

9...well, 10 days...

Apparently I am not good with math late at night, so we technically have 10 days until the first day...oops! That means an extra day of prizes, I'm sure no one will mind:)






So without further ado...the winner of the Kraft paper is...
Joy said...
I didn't know that Bazzil had kraft cardstock. Must go see if I can find some. Your sneak peek looks like it'll be a great first kit.
September 20, 2008 1:28 PM
Thanks Joy! Now you don't have to look for some;) Send your address to me at Pam@kraftgirlkits.com and I will get that out to you!






Today I will be giving away 3 mini-albums just begging for someone to dress them up!

The winner will get a Maya Road tag album that comes with a little box, a Scenic Route tabbed album, and a Basic Grey luggage tab album.


Don't forget about the referral/newsletter contest to get you more spots in the drawing for the October Main kit (read more about that in the post below)...but just participating in the daily giveaway posts will give you a spot for that drawing too.


So, comment away...what are you up to today? Me? Laundry:(

21 comments:

the"divine"hand said...

Oh so yummo!!! LOVE those albums!!!

Dawn Hopkins said...

Yesterday was my birthday, and my husband and I took our children to a local amusement park to celebrate. Today, we're recovering! :)

Raechelle Bellus said...

Looking forward to seeing the kits! Today I am going to hang out at home and work. So exciting.
Rae

Chris said...

I've already been to the grocery store, done dishes, checked on the availability of a book up at Barnes & Noble (cheaper to call and check than drive up there with those darn gas prices!) and edited two things for a friend. It's already been a "busy" day!

redmom said...

I plan on scrapping away today...if I can muster the energy with this cold! I'll save my laundry for tomorrow. ;)

Lissa said...

Today I'm hanging out with my lil boy while dad is off with grandpa at the range. Hopefully finish a few more lo's.=] Have a great day!=]

Kelly said...

Good afternoon,

You don't have to beg me to dress those wonderful albums....what a great prize!!

We just got home from church, now I'm going to cook lunch then get some scrappin' done...YIPPIE!

~blessings,
Kelly

Mrs. Weddle said...

so there's a challenge... three mini books I think that one would stump me for a month. how do you make those look so easy?

today is an official scrapping day because i claim it to be!

Jo said...

going to hit a scrapbook yardsale with my sis today, wish me luck. those goodies really look like they'd be fun to alter.

Janie said...

Today I have some reading to do before class tomorrow...but I'm going to find time to scrap- I'm missing it! What I'm working on right now is a chipboard mini-album. Thay're my favorite things to make, so I'm VERY excited about today's giveaway!

rcprncss said...

Cute albums! I would love to play with those!

Christine said...

Today was cleaning and now off to read an I spy book with my dd! :)

Unknown said...

I'm recovering today from the crop I attended last night. lol. Ate too much sweets and ran my mouth too much, too. But I did get 22 pages started. Never finish them totally at crops. :D

Nicole said...

Today I hit the LSS and everyone's favorite Target. We may go bowling this evening, but for now it's scrappy time!!!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I am procrastinating today. Looking for some scrappy dust!!

Maybe a cute cb album is one way to get me going! wink wink!

Trish said...

Ooooh! I love mini albums! Perfect for gifts! CONGRATS JOY!! Today has been lovely, warm, blue skies, amd lots of bargain shopping!

Mama Tuttle said...

Oh wow . . .I love those albums!! Can't wait to see the contents of your kits!! You've definitely perked my interest!!

Rileysmom said...

I love reading your blog!!! I think it's great!! Can't wait till your kits debut!!

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Awesome site! Can't wait to check out your kits. Hmm, might have to get myself one or more.

Lydia Siegel said...

Yea! Its a good thing you miss counted :)! Cant wait to see more of the kits and the prize you are giving away is awesome too! You are so rockin'!

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

Oh I get soo excited when I see chipboard ready to be decorated... well heck anything that looks ready to be decorated in some way is exciting...

What am I up to today? Well just finished up and photographed and posted on my blog a rolling pin I altered - LOL! I will alter just about anything!!