Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cards, cards, and cards...

Are you making Christmas cards this year? Get tons of inspiration from this post! We have some great ideas for cards here:






"Merry Christmas" card by Pam CallaghanCheryl Nelson made this set of 6 cards:





"Merry Christmas" card by Danielle Holsapple
"Joy" card by Danielle Holsapple

Christmas Tree card by Helen Croft
The next 11 cards are cards I came up with AND there will be instructions on how to make them included with the December kit:










Hope you are inspired to go get some hot chocolate, put on some holiday music, and go make some cards!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Wow! I'm exhausted just lookin' @ these cards! So awesome!!!!!!!!!

brigid16 said...

I so can't wait to get this kit!!! I am loving those cards!!! I so needed some more cards too!!!